JVCL 3.31 for Codegear Delphi 2007
JVCL is a library of more than 600 visual and non-visual components for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006 and 2007; C++Builder 5, 6 and 2006. JVCL is distributed subject to the Mozilla Public License Version 1.1 (http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html) and is completely free for all developers (open source, shareware or commercial) and includes the full source to all components.
This release contains changes, additions and bugfixes too numerous to list here, but here are some of the highlights:
– Support for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005 (Win32), 2006 (Win32), 2007 (Win32)
– Support for C++ Builder 5, 6 and 2006 (Borland Developer Studio)
– The merge of the Globus library has continued. Refer to the migrating_globus.html file for details.
– Improved installer support for Borland Developer Studio 2006, especially for users not installing in the default directories.
– Numerous bugs fixed and features added (more than 360 resolved mantis issues).
– Tighter integration with the JCL
The current version is JVCL 3.31.