TJSDialog – Task Dialog for other operating systems
Please read readme.txt for further information.
TJSDialog allows you to create applications that look and act like they are using the native Vista API.
With TJSDialog you can:
– Create and configure new dialogs easily.
– Create complex dialogs that accept and require several inputs.
– Take advantage of Component Editors (not in free version) and IDE Expert for dialog creations.
– Add a consistent look and feel to all dialogs in your application.
– Modify only your uses clause of existing applications to use the new dialog look and feel.
– Control the appearance of all your applications Dialogs in one place.
– Centralised resourcestrings for easy translation into the language you require.
What the trial version doesn’t include
The trial version does not include many things that are included in the registered user version.
* Component editor
* Design time preview
* Live Templates (BDS 2006 only)
* Custom Live Templates engine (BDS 2006 only)
* “Construct a dialog” IDE Integration
* Source code for component and design time editors
* Source for the Live Template engine and “Construct a dialog” is not included
* Priority Email support