Personal, Standard, Pro, Enterprise, Open Edition
VCL Scheduling Agent
SiComponents Scheduling Agent is a VCL wrapper for Microsoft Task Scheduler API. The core component TTaskScheduler and attendant classes make your Delphi or C++ Builder application be able to do:
– Enumerate all tasks on a target computer.
– Create new scheduled tasks and delete existing ones.
– Schedule a task to run at a specific time or when a specific event occurs.
– Change the schedule for a task.
– Modify other settings for a task, for example, application name, parameter string, working directory, etc.
– Run immediately or stop a scheduled task.
– The main advantage of using SiComponents Scheduling Agent in comparision with other scheduling suites is that the most of work on the task maintenance and launching is performed by the operating system. That is, if you want your application runs in scheduled times you do not need to put a timer into the application and make it resident. Add the Scheduling Agent to your project and Windows will launch your program just-in-time with the parameters and custom data you have provided.